We aim to be clear how We collect and use your data and will not to do anything with it that you would not reasonably expect.
How do we collect Information?
We collect personal information from you when:
- you visit Our website
- you make an appointment for a consultation with Us
- you make ongoing or repeat purchases from Us
- you sign up to Our mailing list
- you enquire about Our products, services or job vacancies via direct emails, web forms, phone conversations, post or social media
- or you otherwise provide Us with personal information.
What Personal Information Do We Collect About You and How is it Used?
You should be aware that some of Our products have special rates of VAT or advantageous tax treatments and therefore we are bound to collect and provide information about you to Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise. Otherwise providing information to Us is not compulsory, and you have no statutory or contractual obligation to provide any of this information but, if you decide not to, then We may be unable to provide you with certain services or communicate with you.
Principally, the type of data We collect will be your name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, country of residence, bank or credit card details, products ordered and any attendant personal measurements and /or details, all to enable Us to provide you with a personalised service. We may also collect other information that you choose to provide to Us from time to time.
We may then use that information to:
- provide you with the goods and services which you have asked for
- keep a record of your relationship with Us
- send you information by email about our events, our website, policies and occasionally about the products and services that may be relevant to you.
- ask you to participate in surveys and market research
- improve our understanding of you, our customer and your likely future requirements
- run, administer and operate Our business.
We will not send you third-party marketing information by email or other electronic means of communication without your express opt-in consent.
Sharing your personal information
Your personal information may be passed to third parties who provide services to Us but only for the purposes and uses outlined above (e.g. to companies providing us with banking, data-processing, survey-management and email distribution services). In such circumstances, We will wherever appropriate and feasible review their data protection policies and seek to obtain appropriate confidentiality and data-use undertakings to ensure appropriate protections for your data.
We may transfer your personal information as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation but shall take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Except as set out above, and unless obliged to do so by law, We will not share your information with third parties (including for their marketing purposes) without your express consent.
Unsubscribing or withdrawing consent
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data if your consent is required for that processing. To request this simply email Us at Contact@Mandevillelondon.com .